Our community, our nation, and our entire world are currently battling an invisible enemy: COVID-19. As we prepare to embrace a new normal, Falls Jewelers is doing the same. While we are elated to be re-opening our doors to our wonderful clients, the health of our community is still of the utmost importance to us. Therefore, we are currently practicing the following procedures on a daily basis (for the foreseeable future) to help protect our staff members, valued customers, and community:⠀
- All staff members are wearing masks while assisting customers. We highly encourage you to do the same!
- We are continuously disinfecting and sanitizing all jewelry pieces, showcases, counter tops, doors, etc.⠀
- We are using rubbing alcohol bowls when taking in jewelry for inspections, cleanings, repairs, etc.
- Clear, plexiglass barriers are in place for all point-of-sale transactions.⠀
- Hand sanitizer, wipes, and gloves are at the entrance of the store to be used at your discretion.⠀
- We strongly encourage you, and all other clients, to maintain a distance of six feet apart inside the showroom at all times.
*If you are visiting our store for a repair inquiry, picking up a repair, or for a watch battery replacement, please call us when you arrive in the parking lot for curbside service at your vehicle.*